Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I sign up for Mobile Banking?
- Already an Internet Banking user? Great! You will use your same login credentials as you would in Internet Banking.
- Not an Internet Banking user? Click Here to enroll.
2. Will my phone work with Heritage Bank Mobile Banking?
- Yes, Heritage Bank supports nearly all devices, plus you’ll have the choice between web banking, text banking (best for phones with limited Internet service), and mobile apps.
3. How much does Mobile Banking cost?
- Although Heritage Bank doesn’t charge for Mobile Banking, your mobile phone carrier may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your wireless plan for details.
4. What if my phone is stolen, or I lose my phone?
- Mobile Banking is designed to protect your identity, just like Internet Banking. No confidential information is stored on your cell phone, and if your phone is lost, you can disable mobile banking. Log on to Internet Banking to turn the service off or call us from a nearby phone and we will disable the service until you get a new phone.
5. What is the difference between Text Banking and Mobile Web Banking?
- Text Banking provides a quick and easy way to request and receive information by text message, without needing Internet access on your phone. You will have up-to-date account information within seconds. On the other hand, Mobile Web Banking gives you the flexibility of having on-the-go access to most Internet Banking functions and quick access to Heritage Bank branch and ATM locations.