Heritage Bank Health Savings Account
Heritage Bank is pleased to be able to offer you an HSA Checking account that will meet your needs—fair pricing, easy access to funds, and the latest technology to help you keep track of your growing HSA balances.
Some of the valuable benefits you get with the Heritage Bank HSA Checking Account include:
Open a Health Savings Account
- Unlimited access by HSA debit card or check with no transaction fees.
- First debit card available at no charge. Plus, no card renewal fees every few years.
- First order of 200 deluxe wallet-style HSA checks free (deposit slips, check register & cover included).
- Monthly bank statements with images of your checks. Plus, now you can even get secure e-statements at no cost. No more waiting on the mail or digging through piles of paper statements sitting around the house or office at year-end.
- Earn a high rate of interest on your entire HSA Checking balance, with no minimum balance to worry about.
- Invest excess balances in an HSA Certificate of Deposit at market yields if you choose.
- Utilize our free Internet,Telephone Banking and Mobile Banking to access account information 24/7 for added convenience!
- No need to send in claims or receipts. You keep EOBs, receipts, etc. in your own files substantiating all distributions from your HSA account in case you’re ever audited by the IRS.
- As custodian, we report your contributions, fair market value, and distributions to the IRS each year.
- All of this value for an affordable charge which rewards higher balances kept in your HSA Checking account.
- The interest you earn on your HSA account is credited monthly. Depending on your HSA account balance and the rate environment, the interest you earn may even offset your service charge amount, making Heritage Bank’s HSA account more valuable.