Trust and Investment Services
What do you get when you use our trust or estate planning services? Most importantly, peace of mind.
- Heritage Bank’s knowledgeable, experienced Trust & Investment Services team will:
- Work to understand your goals
- Provide options and recommendations for your consideration
- Create a sound long-term strategy to achieve those goals
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out without jeopardizing relations within your family.
Why choose Heritage Bank?
- Team of four professionals to serve you.
- Well over 50 years of combined experience.
- Specialized training including Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) degree concentration in finance, Master’s degree (LLM) in tax law, BA in Economics.
- Success. Our growth rate of assets under management is 10% per year over the past five years. Come learn why so many people are enlisting our services.
- Continuity of relationship—very little turnover in our 25 years of operation so you can count on your Trust Officers to be there when you need us.
- Heritage Bank is one of the strongest, most sound, banks in Nebraska. Because of our commitment to excellence, you can rest easy knowing we’ll be here for generations to come.
Personal Trusts and Estates
- Asset management – Wise management of your assets, from stocks and bonds to farms and homes.
- Custodian of assets – We will manage all the details, such as collecting and recording dividends and interest.
- Administration – We make sure all the directions in your trust or will are followed.
- Bill payment – Expenses are paid timely.
- Tax filing – We provide the supporting documents to your accountant
- Statements – Complete, accurate statements of all activity are provided to beneficiaries.
- Distributions – Your beneficiaries receive their distributions as you direct.
- Termination – Final closure of your trust or estate is handled professionally, and again, as you direct in your trust or will.
- Charitable Trusts
For more information, contact Steve Arnett at 1-888-554-5499 or via our online form.
Investment products are not obligations or, guaranteed or insured by the bank, the FDIC or any other government agency. Investments are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal.