- USDA Links for Farmers
- “Agriculture.com” Homepage
- Agronomy News
- Bloomberg.com – Commodity Prices
- Nebraska Cooperative Extension Publications
- Commodity Futures Quotes
- Aurora Coop
- Kansas City Board of Trade (CME)
- Progressive Farmer
- KRVN Radio Station
- Flexible-Cash Crop Lease Agreements
- Flexible-Cash Rents for Farmland
- Flexible Farm Lease Spreadsheet
- Flex Rent Calculation Tool Guidelines
- Ag Decision Maker – Flexible Farm Leases
- Ag Decision Maker – Finishing Yearling Steers
- Ag Decision Maker – Finishing Yearling Calves
- Ag Decision Maker – Finishing Yearling Heifers
- Ag Decision Maker – Backgrounding Steer Calves
- Retained Ownership Profitability Analysis – Cost of Production (Breakeven) Calculator
Please remember when you are traveling. . .
It is very important that Heritage Bank has current phone numbers on file for you. We may need to contact you in the event that out of the ordinary or suspicious card activity is discovered on your account.
If you will be traveling outside of your normal geographic area, please remember to contact Heritage Bank before you leave with your dates of travel and destination. Whether home or away, you can relax knowing Heritage Bank’s Fraud Prevention Services are there 24/7 doing their job to prevent potential fraud on your debit card.
If you carry a Heritage Bank Credit Card, please call 1-866-234-4691 to make the bank aware of your travel plans.
Here are some easy to use on-line calculators to help you solve some common financial problems. If you find these calculators useful, be sure to bookmark this page or suggest it as a link to your favorite home page or search engine.Crop Share v. Cash Rent Calculator Flexible Lease Agreement Worksheet (Iowa State) Lease Comparison (CashShare) (Purdue University)
All other Financial Calculators:
The information provided by these calculators is for illustrative purposes only. The information entered may vary from your actual loan, mortgage, investment, or savings results. Interest rates are hypothetical and are not meant to represent any specific investment. Rates of return will vary over time, particularly for long-term investments. The calculated results are not guaranteed to be accurate and are in no way endorsed, offered or guaranteed by Heritage Bank.